Terms and Conditions
2.User Roles, Rights and Responsibilities
- User agrees to provide Pankesum.com with true, accurate, current and complete information to be displayed on Pankesum.com and promptly amend all information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- Users agree to provide pankesum.com with information that is reasonably requested. Including information related to transactions made through pankesum.com, pankesum reserves the right to suspend or terminate the accounts in which users provide inaccurate information.
- After registering with Pankesum.com, users are provided with their User ID, Password and a User Account. User ID & Password submission must be as stated in the manual. Users may not sell, attempt to sell, offer to sell, assign, or transfer their Account, User ID or Password to any third party without prior written consent. Accounts may be suspended if they are offered for sale or assigned or transferred in violation of this Rule.
- The user agrees not to copy, duplicate or download any data, text, images, video clips, database files. or any item contained on Pankesum.com for the purpose of reproduction, sale, redistribution. or republish Pankesum.com Content in any channel for the purpose of conducting Pankesum.com business or commercial use of such Content. Related content cannot be used without permission
- User will not do any act including displaying materials, things or otherwise that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights of others in any way on Pankesum.com or via Pankesum.com services
- User shall not send messages or information that contain any of the materials below through communication systems provided by Pankesum.com, or through emails, fax or letters to any person whose name or contact information is obtained from or provided by Pankesum.com
- Fraudulent information or fraudulent offers.
- Information or offer of items that violate any third party's copyright, patent, trademarks, trade secret or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy, or any other third party rights.
- Information that promotes illegal activities.
- Information that is defamatory, libellous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing.
- Pornography or sex-related merchandising or any other content or otherwise promotes sexually explicit materials or is otherwise harmful to minors.
- Any material that constitutes unauthorized advertising or harassment (including but not limited to spamming), invades anyone's privacy or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation.
- Information that links directly or indirectly to, or includes descriptions of, goods or services or other materials that violate any law or regulation or are prohibited under this Agreement.
3.User agrees to comply with all the terms and conditions specified by any third parties service providers.
Each user assumes the possible, if any, risks associated with their transactions through Pankesum.com, and also bears the risks associated with other activities related to the products or services in respect of the transaction, such as fraudulent schemes, product non-compliance. illegal goods Defective or dangerous goods Misrepresentation of the product default or delay in delivery or payment, etc. Seller agrees that it shall be responsible for pricing as well as setting terms and conditions of the transactions to be made on, through or as a result of use of Pankesum.com, including but not limited to, terms regarding payment, returns, warranties, insurance, fees, taxes, title, licenses, transportation and storage.