- 19.5" x 6.5" x 1" Thick (includes 15" x 6.5" serving area and 3.5" handle)
- Holds 12 eggs and looks dashing as a rustic addition on a kitchen countertop
- Flat reverse doubles up as a platter for appetizers, sandwiches, and more
- Completely hand-carved from a single piece of sustainable orchard wood
- Comes invidually boxed to be gift friendly
Upgrade your kitchen and serveware with this charming RoRo rustic and reversible egg tray / serving platter. The wood is sustainable, taken from orchard trees that are no longer fruit bearing. This wonderful egg server is hand-carved from a single piece of mango wood, replete with its orginal bark on the sides. It's perfect for a kitchen countertop or dining table, as a display or to hold eggs, spices, nuts, or a presentation platter for dishes such as deviled eggs. The reverse side is flat and is perfect for serving cheese and appetizers, or to use as a simple cutting board. The final product is coated in a food-safe finish.
Please hand-wash only. Do not submerge or clean in a dishwasher as this will shorten the lifespan of the board.