RoRo kitchen products are individually hand-crafted by artisans in a workshop in the village of Boh Sang, on the outskirts of the Northern Thai city of Chiang Mai. Boh Sang is reknown for their mango wood and this particular workshop was selected due to its impressive track record of creating for fantastic premium stores in the US. These custom designed pieces are not mass-produced factory pieces as each piece of wood has to be selected and carved just right. The wood still contains the bark of the tree, adding that wonderful natural and freeform look and feel. The wood is then baked in an oven using the remaining wood chips as fuel, allowing for the wood to dry out evenly, while not wasting any of the wood. Finally the wood is sanded and coated with a food-safe finish. This three-piece set includes a large dipped bottom tray, perfect for cut fruit or bread. Nested on top is another slightly smaller tray, also suitable for bread or fruit. At the top is a smaller divided tray, designed to hold butter and jam, or any combination of condiments, sauces, jellies or chocolate. The three piece set is perfect for a classic continental breakfast of fruit and bread or pastries. Serve alongside with your favorite brew and a tall glass of juice and you have just recreated a piece of heaven.
- Includes bread tray, fruit tray, and butter and jam container, with food-safe finish
- Hand-crafted from a workshop in Northern Thailand
- Multiple uses such as an appetizer set, towel and soap holder for bathroom, and so on
- Made from sustainable orchard wood - no forest trees were cut
- Individually boxed with UPS shipping from our warehouses in the USA. Shipped within 1 business day