RoRo kitchen products are individually hand-crafted by artisans in a workshop in the village of Boh Sang, on the outskirts of the Northern Thai city of Chiang Mai. Boh Sang is reknown for their mango wood and this particular workshop was selected due to its impressive track record of creating for fantastic premium stores in the US. These custom designed pieces are not mass-produced factory pieces as each piece of wood has to be selected and carved just right. The wood still contains the bark of the tree, adding that wonderful natural and freeform look and feel. The wood is then dried in an oven using the remaining wood chips as fuel, allowing for the wood to dry out evenly, while not wasting any of the already chipped away wood. Finally the platters are sanded and coated with a food-safe finish. This 5-piece set includes a large multi-use reversible serving platter that is excellent for pizzas, cakes, appetizers, and even as a cutting board. One side has a slight dip in case you serve food that may roll or spill such as fruit or sauces. Also included are four smaller platters that are also reversible and double up as plates. Please keep in mind that these are natural free form pieces, so individual sizes will vary a little.
- Each piece is quality end-grain cut, from sustainable orchard wood
- Hand-crafted from a workshop in Northern Thailand, food-safe finish
- Each platter is reversable to include 3mm dip in one side that allows you to serve food that may slide or spill (e.g. sliders or fruit)
- Invididual sizes will vary 15-18 in for the large tray, 6-8 in diameter for the smaller platters
- Individually boxed and gift-ready with UPS shipping from our warehouses in the USA. Ships within 1 business day.
- Please hand wash only